FREE SHIPPING FOR USA CUSTOMER.
Chargery C10325 is a high voltage
battery charger, fully programmable battery type, cell count, charge
current. Compatible with Li-Ion,
Li-Poly, LIFE (LifePO4), Lito, Nimh/NICD and Lead Acid. Charger is optimized to be efficient, use no
more than 1watt at idle mode. TFT color
LCD display to show battery voltage and charged AH. One button design
easy to operate.
The Battery Charger has been designed to provide reliable, quality charging for
battery systems in
electric drive vehicles. It is a high efficiency wide input voltage charger,
the charger can output 1500W at
AC90V~265V in a smaller size. Many creative technology help to realize up to
94% of efficiency, and the
internal temperature is still under 50℃.
The following are some new features:
- Intelligent control output voltage and current by microprocessor, 100%
voltage and current accuracy
- Active PFC: smaller AC input current less interference, and Conform to European
Regulation no 278/2009 and Energy Star Version 2.0
90-265V worldwide operation: need not any alternative switcher, worldwide safe
power consumption (less than 1W) at idle mode and standby mode
to 94% of convert efficiency.
- Programmable output voltage from 10V to 102V
- Programmable output current from 1A to 25A
color LCD display output Voltage, current, power and internal temperature on
- Over current, over voltage, over load, over temperature, and short circuit
- Short-circuit protection on output, safer and more reliable.
Intelligent cooling fans turned on and adjust speed upon the temperature
- ZVS/ZCS and Synchronous Rectification
assure the highest efficiency.
- High power density: 652W/Kg
- Start at no load or full load
- Approved by CE
- Home application
- Electric drive vehicles
25amps, 1500watts max
- Size：275*170*68 (L*W*H, mm) or
10.8 * 6.7 * 2.7 (L*W*H, inch)
- Weight: 2.46Kg without input cable
- Input power cable: AWG14 wire, 1.5m length
- Output DC connector: XT90
- AC input 110v-240volts
Chargery 1500watts Charger w/ XT90 male charging plug installed
download and read over the manual first to see if this fit your need,
it's fully your reponsible to READ over the manual first to see if this
can work for you before making your purchaSE. Go to manufacture main
website to download Chargery.com